• 1/4” Megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
• Fixed lens: 3.45 mm F2.0
• Passive infrared (PIR) sensor for enhanced motion detection
• Built-in infrared-cut removable (ICR) filter for all day surveillance
• Built-in IR LED illuminator for use in dark areas
• Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
• ONVIF compliant
• 802.11n wireless connectivity
• 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
• Micro SD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage
• DI/DO port for connection to external devices
Image & Video
• HD resolution (1280 x 720) and up to 1M (1280 x 800)
• H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
• ePTZ viewing
• Simultaneous multi-stream support
• Privacy Mask feature
• Supports multiple access lists
• Built-in Samba client for saving to a NAS
The DCS-2132L HD Wireless N Cube Network Camera is a mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera that lets you monitor an area 24 hours a day. It helps you keep an eye on your home or office, even when you’re away.
24/7 HD Surveillance for Your Home or Office
The DCS-2132L is built with a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions up to 720p HD. This gives you sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video so you can survey a large area easily. An infrared cut removable (ICR) filter is also built into the DCS-2132L, which blocks infrared light during the day for improved image quality. At night, it moves out of the way to use all available light for low-light surveillance, and paired with the IR LED illuminator, this camera can monitor an area even in complete darkness.
Anywhere Access with mydlink
The HD Wireless N Cube Network Camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. See your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your iOS or Android mobile device. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible.
If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-2132L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable – the camera will automatically be added to your account. mydlink does the hard work for you, allowing even novice users to set up and use their mydlink-enabled cameras immediately.