- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
Eco-friendly and Economical
Low-cost, innovative design runs reliably and quietly, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing connectivity
Fast Ethernet ports allow you to expand your newtrok and connect all your devices for quick file transfers and smooth media streaming
Environmental features reduce energy consumption, cutting costs, while compliance certifications give you piece of mind
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
Create a blazing fast home network that connects all of your computers and mobile devices to your broadband Internet connection. The newly introduced SmartConnect1 technology ensures that older wireless devices do not degrade the overall performance of the DIR-885L and allows wireless AC devices to have a total throughput of 3150 Mbps. The Advanced AC SmartBeam technology that is also in the DIR-885L brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity, vastly increasing the speed and coverage of your network.
The AC3150 Ultra Wifi Router is mydlink Cloud enabled, so you can effortlessly access and view your network no matter where you are. See who is connected to your router, change settings, or block someone from using your network connection, all from an Internet connected PC, tablet, or smartphone. Parents can monitor what sites their children are visiting, to stay informed and in control on the go.
The mydlink SharePort app allows you to connect a USB storage device to the DIR-885L and instantly share documents, movies, pictures, and music with mobile devices. Put your music library on a USB drive and share it with everyone else in your home, or show photos on the living room TV while a family member watches a movie on their mobile device.
High-Performance: • PCI Express Interface • Auto-negotiation • 20 Gbps full duplex throughput
Advanced Standards-based Enterprise Features: • 802.1Q VLAN Tagging • 802.3x Flow Control • Jumbo Frame Support (up to 16K bytes) • SNMP Statistics • TCP/UDP/IP Checksum Offloading
Blazing Fast Wireless Speeds - High-speed Wireless N technology allows you to wirelessly stream HD movies, play lag-free online games, and make clear Internet phone calls
Total Security - Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and Wi-Fi Protected Access to shield your network from intruders
Total Compatibility - Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, so your older wireless devices will connect without hassle, giving you peace of mind and performance
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
10/100Mbps PCI Card
10/100Mbps PCI Card
The card’s single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card’s embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
PCI Bus Master Performance
Plugged into your PC’s PCI expansion bus, this network card
is automatically configured by the PC BIOS. Supporting 32-
bit Bus Master operation, the card provides a guaranteed
performance for your networked PC. Bus Master transfers
data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing
your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload. This
allows your computer to concentrate on the application at
hand, instead of the network operation task.
802.3x Flow Control for Secure Transmission
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card’s embedded
flow control provides a means to protect your data against
possible loss during transmission on the network. When
connected to a LAN switch that supports flow control, the
card receives signals from the switch regarding buffer overrun
during peak usage periods. The card then delays transmission
until the switch is ready again to accept new data.
The card’s single RJ-45 connector connects to either
10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
10/100Mbps speeds are auto-negotiated, completely without
your need to intervene.