• Reliable network camera surveillance recorder for home and DIY users
• View real-time and recording video of all four cameras from anywhere in your home or office, or remotely via the Internet
• M-JPEG, MPEG4 or H.264 video format
• Effortless network camera setup and management
• User-friendly interface provides 9 channels of simultaneous live view, recording, and playback and PTZ control
• Continuous or scheduled recording with automatic overwrite function
• One-bay SATA 3.5” HDD interface, up to 4 TB of hard disk storage space of recorded video1
Flexible and Scalable
• Stand-alone device: Eliminates the need for a dedicated PC
• Supports D-Link network cameras
• Power fail recovery recording
• One 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-MDIX fast Ethernet LAN port
The DNR-312L mydlink One-bay standalone NVR is a standalone storage device that can record video from up to four network cameras to its dedicated HDD storage1 without requiring users to turn on their PC. Empowered by mydlink technology, the DNR-312L supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web GUI. The DNR-312L has the ability to continue recording live while a user is viewing or searching footage at the same time. With complete video management, the DNR-312L’s display and playback ability make it a convenient and effective video recorder.
mydlink Technology on your Mobile Device
Empowered with mydlink technology, the DNR-312L enables users to remotely view and manage mydlink enabled devices from anywhere via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web interface. Additionally, using the mobile app means you can access and monitor your DNR-312L from your mobile devices.
Users are provided with a variety of options for viewing and organizing camera footage onscreen.For a system with multiple channels, users can simply drag and drop selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are displayed via the on-screen display. A single camera may be viewed full-screen with two-way audio support. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
Administrators may filter external connections to the NVR by IP address, limiting access and thus increasing security.Administrators may also choose access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they may access. The recorded data can be backed up to additional storage locations periodically or whenever needed.