Seamless coverage - D-Link Autozoning technology ensures your devices alwaysws remain connected to the strongest wireless signal throughout your home Portable and Easy to Use - Simply plug itinto a power outlet anywhere in your home to instantly extend a wireless network, without worrying about compatibility with older devices Easy to Set Up - Use theD-LinkOne-Touch app on your phone or push theWPS button to in
• Wireless AC gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
• Wireless 802.11n/g/b/a backward compatibility
• Wireless speeds of up to 750 Mbps1
• Dual-band connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference
• WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
• One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
• Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
The DAP-1520 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Range Extender is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 750 Mbps,yet fits in the palm of your hand.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Increase the coverage of your home Wireless AC network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1520 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Range Extender. Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setting up the Wireless AC750 Dual Band Range Extender is simple. You can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1520 easily without needing a computer. Alternatively, you can use one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1520 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1520 will automatically configure itself for you. It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Compact, Convenient Design
The DAP-1520 is a compact device that is ideal for use at home or a small office, as it does not take up much space and is ready to use by simply plugging it in. Its diminutive wall-plug design easily plugs into a power outlet without blocking other outlets and saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord. Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.